Monday, April 8, 2013

Society of American Foresters


This was some of the most fun I've ever had.

As seen on tv

Mad cool roof

The Honcho aka Bridge to Terabithia

Tuck no shirt

 This is the only trick I know

Brian talks to some hot older girls

I went riding but I found some woods so I went hiking

My main homie Jake came up to visit me.  He missed like four buses in two days but he finally made it up.  First thing he said when he got off the bus was "dude everybody in this city is a fucking bum." Can't argue with that. Then we went out to the sticks and he had a staring contest with a horse.


And did a hand stand.

Baked Pavlovas with mango sauce filling, bittersweet carob sauce, fresh berries, samoa crumble, bubble sugar, and little mint crystals that everybody thought was weed.


No comments:

Post a Comment