Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Ironically Avant-garde



LET'EM TALK

adam roye-
"there are several things that seperate me from you. first of all, i dont 'comment' on websites. i make zines. for the life of me i can not understand why the fuck you think your opinion matters in such an unstable forum. obviously my cognition is greater then yours. also, i can see into the fucking future. you cant. im a forward thinker. fuck your nostalgia-ridden bullshit. you know what else? i worked hard to get my opinion across. ill say it again, i made a fucking magazine. what did you do? fill in a digital comment box? what sort of leg is that to stand on? oh you have a website? so does my grandma, who gives a fuck. your voice is cripple, lost in the internet sea of 13-65yr old waste. while i construct a platform for myself as proof. i lay in the warm blanket of good and smart people who appreciate hard work. say whatever you want about me or cult. ill recycle your trash and make an example of you everytime. you should be thankful to even be considered for immortalization in this zine. you dont like the logo? good. all i ever intended was to create opinion. also i dont like what youre into. anyone with blatant negativity is either misinformed, miseducated, intimidated, or crazy. all signs point to douchebag. are you familiar with the philosophy of 'if you diss dre, you diss yourself?' i dont really like that many bmx companies myself, but i used that opinion to make what i felt was right. thats the difference between me and you. we are literally creating the world you live in, and all you can do is sit back and take it. would you consider yourself dumb or lazy? what do you have to show for yourself? i built up a brand. fix your own flaws before you take on mine. thanks to the suporters, no thanks to anyone else. do your own thing you fucking sheep."

Changed my mind , Talk is Cheap

Cunt Walkthrough from Brodie Gwilliam on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment