Saturday, June 18, 2011

That nigga was like, fuck my face, everything...

...yall niggas doing wheelies backwards and shit

photo stolen from facebook

Went to the JPRcycles 2nd Annual AM-JAM 2.0, sign ups were before 12 and we didn't get there until 1:30 so obviously we didn't enter... mad teamSAF heads were their. The finals were Rosie, Jesus, Darian, Marc with a K, and Super Tailwhip Supreme. Rosie merked the game and took third with shit like manual to manual down the round rail... Jesus took second with a big ole' 180 over the fence that Marc with a K's friend broke his collar bone on in the qualifying runs. The whip enthusiast took first with the banger whip over the fence gap. Mad fun and good ass free hotdogs.
I rode for like ten minutes and fell on everything, fucked my knee, my shins, my arm... next year I'll wake up early and enter the contest.
Also saw Lil Jeff with a "Street As Fuck" sticker on his bike from some Chicago crew... I think, gotta try and join forces with the other Street As Fuck crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment