Thursday, July 14, 2011

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE



Darian and Rosies collaborative effort is finally finished. So I wake up today and watch this hung over, smoked a bowl to try and recover... ate some bacon and eggs and tried to lay down and watch Trailer Park Boys until work. Thinking about the smell of the uncooked baked goods I would be handling at work... the yiest smell reminded me how Labette Ice tastes strangly similar to what alot of the dough smells like. I walked quickly into the basement where i puked up all the eggs and bacon in the toielt. I should remember not to use so much pepper next time on food when there is a likely chance i will regurgitate it soon after. burned my nose blahblahblah

"Be easy Fellas" Moosh



Alex D putting in work for Mutiny again.

No comments:

Post a Comment