Thursday, July 28, 2011

Throw the Vee

So this is the first edit I made with my Christmas present from my parents. When I was editing, by the time I reached the bench clip I couldn't cut the clips anymore. My computer was sick and Vegas would freeze if I touched anything. By that point in the edit the clips become long and tedious to watch while nothing happens as you wait for the next clip to begin. I was eventually able to make a full edit when I rendered the footage in awful, terrible quality. I plan on reediting all the footage at BCC but I haven't gotten around to it yet.



My computer now has much less viruses and ive learned to film in 270p apposed to 1080p so the files aren't huge. This is the latest installment of scrap clips for the new pocketlint edit.

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting , good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. zero based budgeting upsc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say anything about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up.

    Reddit Fungal Acne ​

    Synogut Reviews

    Yoga Burn Reviews

    Signal Relief Patch Reviews

    BioFit Reviews

    ReplyDelete